$25.00 – $30.00
Buy Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup online with secured and express global delivery. Actavis Promethazine which comes in tablet and syrup forms is primarily used for the treatment of cold and flu symptoms. We offer Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup in packs of:
- 16oz bottle – $25
- 32oz bottle – $30
What is Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup?
Codeine is a narcotic pain reliever and a cough suppressant and a
Promethazine is an antihistamine which blocks the naturally occurring histamines in our body. This combination medicine is prescribed by the doctors when a person is suffering from cold or allergy symptoms.
What are the different forms or types of Actavis Promethazine?
Actavis Promethazine is available in the form of Syrup.
What are the other brand names, street names of Actavis Promethazine?
Other brand names, street names of Actavis Promethazine are as follows:
- Promethegan® Suppository
Where to buy Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup?
You can purchase Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup?
Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup is used for the treatment of common cold, flu, allergies, or other breathing illnesses such as sinusitis, bronchitis.
Since Promethazine is an antihistamine, it helps in providing relief from watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing
How Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup works?
The codeine in the drug operates by suppressing the cough by creating an impact on the central Nervous system. Thus the urge to cough is reduced.
Promethazine prevents the impact of histamine which is produced by the body and is responsible for causing itching, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes
What is the dosage of Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup?
Actavis Promethazine is taken orally for treatment of the allergies. It is generally taken 4 times a day before having meals or before bedtime.
For relieving cold, it is generally taken every 4-6 hrs as per requirement.
For treating motion sickness, it is taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to travel and again after 8 to 12 hours of travel if required. It is also taken the night before the surgery to get relaxed and sound sleep.
While taking the syrup, it is necessary to use a spoon made for measuring the medicine to make sure that you are taking the right dose.
Actavis Promethazine Overdose:
In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it but if it is time for the next dose then avoid taking a double dose to make up for the missed one as it can lead to an overdose which can lead to unwanted side effects. The symptoms which occur on the overdose of the medicine are as follows:
- Facing difficulty while breathing
- The occurrence of slowed or stopped breathing
- Occurrence of dizziness
- Feelings of lightheadedness
- The occurrence of fainting or loss of consciousness
- Experiencing a faster heartbeat
- Experiencing tight muscles that are difficult to move
- Facing a loss of coordination
- Making continuous twisting movements of the hands and feet
- Experiencing dryness of mouth
- occurrence of wide pupils
- Feelings of nausea
- Occurrence of constipation
- Facing abnormal excitement or agitation
- Occurrence of nightmares
What are the short and long-term effects of Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup?
The side effects of Actavis Promethazine are as follows:
- The occurrence of dry mouth
- Feelings of drowsiness
- Feelings of listlessness
- Facing difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep
- Occurrence of nightmares
- Experiencing dizziness
- Experiencing ringing in ears
- Experiencing blurred or double vision
- Experiencing loss of coordination
- Experiencing nausea
- Experiencing nervousness
- Experiencing restlessness
- Experiencing hyperactivity
- Abnormally happy mood
- Stuffy nose
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- Experiencing slowed breathing
- breathing stops for a short time
- The occurrence of Contracting fever
- The occurrence of stiff muscles
- The occurrence of decreased alertness
- The occurrence of fast or irregular pulse or heartbeat
- abnormal or uncontrollable movements
- The occurrence of hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
- The occurrence of overwhelming or unmanageable fear or emotion
- Occurrence of seizures
- The occurrence of uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- The occurrence of unusual bruising or bleeding
- Experiencing a sore throat, fever, chills, and other signs of infection
- Experiencing uncontrolled eye movements
- tongue sticking out
- Experiencing abnormal neck position
- Experiencing inability to respond to people around you
- The occurrence of yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Occurrence of rash
- Occurrence of hives
- Experiencing swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue, throat, arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Experiencing hoarseness
- Experiencing difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Avoid taking alcohol while you are under the medication as it can lead to dangerous effects and even death
- Since codeine and promethazine can easily cause sunburns, so you should avoid exposing yourself to sunlight or tanning beds.
- Certain medicines can interact with codeine and promethazine to cause serotonin syndrome which is a serious symptom.
- Slow breathing or feelings of sleepfulness can occur by taking it with other drugs. So you should ask your doctor before taking drugs such as sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, prescription cough medicine, a muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
- Inform the doctor about all the medicines you are taking as the prescription,non-prescription, vitamins and herbal products can lead to interactions.
How to get Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup prescription?
If you have cold and flu symptoms, the doctor can prescribe Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup for you. You can purchase it from our online store even if you do not have the prescription with you. But we strongly recommend you to take it only under the guidance of a physician, for it to be effective.
What is the legal status of Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup?
Actavis Promethazine with Codeine Purple cough syrup is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
16oz bottle, 32oz bottle