$200.00 – $500.00
Buy Codeine pills online with secured and express global delivery. Codeine which comes in tablet form or syrup is primarily used for the treatment of pain, as cough medicine and for the treatment of diarrhea. We offer Codeine in packs of:
What is Codeine?
Codeine is an opiate that was discovered in the year 1832 by Pierre Jean Robiquet. It belongs to a category of medications known as antitussives. This drug is enlisted in the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, the most efficient and safe medicines required in a health system. This drug occurs naturally and forms about 2%of opium. The is a record of the use of 249,000 kilograms of Codeine out of the 361,000 kilograms that were produced.
What are the different forms or types of Codeine?
Codeine is available in the form of tablets. It comes in 15mg, 30 mg, and 60 mg.
Where to buy Codeine?
You can purchase Codeine from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Codeine?
The uses of drug Codeine are as follows:
- For the treatment of mild or moderate degree of pain.
- Used as a cough medicine in combination with other medications
- For the treatment of diarrhea.
How does Codeine work?
Codeine relieves the symptoms but it can’t treat the cause of symptoms or cause faster recovery.
When you take the drug for the treatment of pain, it works by altering the way in which your brain and nervous system respond to pain.
When it is taken for reducing cough, it works by reducing the activity in the part of the brain which is responsible for causing coughing.
What is the dosage of Codeine?
For pain, 15-60 mg tablets can be taken and it must not exceed 360 mg/day in case of naive patients. If the patient was previously exposed to opioid then higher doses may be needed at the initial stages to get relieved from pain. It is necessary to use the lowest effective dose for the least duration.
The off-label use of the drug is for reducing cough. In this case, 7.5-30 mg of the drug is taken as per the doctor’s advice.
Codeine Overdose :
If you forget a dose of Codeine, you can take it as soon as you remember it. But if it is time for the next dose, then avoid taking it to make up for the missed one as it can lead to overdose. The poison control center has to be called immediately to prevent any further complications.
It is always advisable to keep a rescue medicine named naloxone with you while you are under the Codeine medication. Naloxone can cause the life-threatening impacts of the drug overdose to be reversed. In this case, it operates by causing the impact of the opiates to be blocked. After giving naloxone, the symptoms may reappear, then another dose has to be given. Every 2-3 minutes, the dose can be given when the symptoms reappear. This can be continued till the medical help arrives.
The following symptoms of overdose are as follows:
- Facing difficulty while breathing
- Experiencing excessive drowsiness
- occurrence of loss of consciousness
- The occurrence of loss of muscle tone
- Having a cold and clammy skin
- Chances of fainting
- Occurrence of dizziness
- The occurrence of a slow heartbeat
What are the short and long-term effects of Codeine?
The side effects of Codeine are enumerated below:
- Experiencing a headache
- Experiencing pain in the stomach
- Facing difficulty while urinating
Some of the severe side effects of Codeine are mentioned below:
- The occurrence of agitation and hallucinations in which you see things or hear voices which do not exist.
- Contracting fever.
- The occurrence of sweating.
- Occurrence of confusion
- The occurrence of a faster heartbeat.
- Shivering, severe muscle stiffness or twitching.
- Experiencing a loss of coordination.
- The occurrence of nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- The occurrence of loss of appetite, weakness.
- The occurrence of an inability to get or keep an erection
- Experiencing an irregular menstruation
- Experiencing a reduction in the sexual desire
- The occurrence of noisy or shallow breathing
- Facing a difficulty while breathing or swallowing
- The occurrence of changes in heartbeat
- The occurrence of rash, itching, hives
- The occurrence of changes in vision
- Experiencing seizures
What are the drug interactions of Codeine?
The following drugs are known to interact with COdeine, to cause undesirable side effects:
- CNS Depressants:
Use of Codeine along with the CNS depressants including sedatives, hypnotics, general anesthetics, antiemetics, phenothiazines, or other tranquilizers or alcohol can result in CNS depression, respiratory depression, hypotension, profound sedation, or even coma
- Mixed Agonist or Antagonist Opioid Analgesics:
Antagonist analgesics such as pentazocine, nalbuphine, and butorphanol should not be taken by you if you have been administered with Codeine as it can result in the reduction of the analgesic impact or may precipitate withdrawal symptoms
The drugs with anticholinergic activity or even the anticholinergics
should not be used with Codeine as it can cause an increased risk of urinary retention or severe constipation that can lead to paralytic ileus.
- Using MAO inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants with codeine can increase the impact of the antidepressant or codeine. You should avoid taking Codeine within 14 days from the date of stopping the treatment.
- If you are taking cytochrome P-450 enzyme inducers or inhibitors, then the response to Codeine can get altered, so the activity of the analgesic needs to be monitored.
- How to get Codeine prescription?
Depending upon your medical condition, such as the intensity of your pain and cough, the doctor can prescribe Codeine for you. You can purchase this drug from our online store, even if you do not have the prescription with you. But we strongly recommend you to avoid taking the medicine without the guidance of a doctor.
what is the legal status of Codeine?
Codeine is a Schedule II controlled substance. It has a tendency to be abused and is therefore subject to criminal diversion.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills