Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg/ml Injection
Buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL) 100mg/ml Injection online with secured and express global delivery. Demerol (Meperidine HCL) which comes in injectable form is primarily used for the treatment of mild to severe pain.
What is Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
Meperidine hydrochloride is an opioid pain medication. Sometimes, it is also referred to as a narcotic. The drug is prescribed by the doctors for a person who suffers from mild to severe pain. Persons having asthma or breathing problems should not take this drug.
What are the different forms or types of Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
Demerol (Meperidine HCL) is available in the form of pills and in the form of injection.
What are the other brand names, street names of Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
The other name Demerol (Meperidine HCL) is Pethidine.
Where to buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
You can buy Demerol (Meperidine HCL) from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
The uses of drug Demerol (Meperidine HCL) are as follows:
- For relieving moderate to severe forms of pain.
- Used before and during the surgery or other procedures.
- For recreational purposes.
How Demerol (Meperidine HCL)works?
Demerol (Meperidine HCL) works in the brain to alter the way in which your body feels and responds to a pain.
The drug is taken in form of a syrup, intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intravenous injection
What is the dosage of Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
One must strictly adhere to the doctor’s instructions for taking Demerol. You must never take it in larger amounts or for a longer duration than that prescribed. If the medicine stops functioning, inform the doctor instead of increasing the dose on your own.
The liquid medication can be measured with the dosing syringe,dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup.
The dosage should not be immediately stopped as it can lead to withdrawal symptoms, so it should be gradually reduced.
Since it is a habit-forming drug on regular dosages, you should not share it with anyone who has a history of drug abuse.
The tablet should never be crushed and inhaled or mixed in a liquid and injected into the vein as it can lead to death.
Demerol (Meperidine HCL)Overdose
If you miss a dose of Demerol (Meperidine HCL) and it is time for the next one, then do not take extra medicine for making this up. In case of overdose, immediate medical attention is needed, to prevent the situation from getting worsened further. The symptoms of an overdose are reduced breathing and heart rate, drowsiness, weakness in the muscle, cold and clammy skin, blue-colored skin or lips, fainting, or coma.
What are the short and long-term effects of Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
You must be aware of the side effects, before opting to take Demerol (Meperidine hydrochloride) Tablet. These are mentioned below:
- Allergic reactions such as experiencing hives; difficult breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- The breathing can slow down leading to even death in the worst cases. Immediate medical attention is needed if there is slow breathing with long pauses, the occurrence of colored lips, or if it is hard to wake up the patient.
- Breathing problems in adults or people who are severely ill, malnourished or debilitated
- The occurrence of the nauseatic sensation
- Occurrence of vomiting
- Experiencing a loss of appetite
- Experiencing dizziness and weakness.
- The occurrence of sweating.
You must stop taking the medicine and call the doctor if the following symptoms appear:
- The occurrence of weak or shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- Experiencing feelings of passing out and severe drowsiness.
- The occurrence of confusion, mood changes, agitation, hallucinations;
- Experiencing tremors, uncontrolled muscle movements, or convulsions;
- The occurrence of low cortisol levels.
- Experiencing Serotonin syndrome whose symptoms include agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- The long-term use of the opioid can have an impact on the fertility in men and women.
You must take the following precautions while taking Demerol (Meperidine HCL):
- If you have used MAO inhibitors such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine, in the past 14 days, then you should not take Meperidine.
- Life-threatening symptoms can appear in the newborn if this is taken during pregnancy. So pregnant ladies should avoid this drug.
- Alcohol should not be taken while the person is under this medication as it can cause fatal side effects. Also, you must avoid doing any work that needs complete alertness such as driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery as it can lead to accidents because of dizziness that occurs on taking the drug.
- Interaction with certain medications can lead to drowsiness or slow down of the breathing. So the doctor should know about all the prescription, non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal products that the patient is taking.
- Lactating mothers should avoid taking the drug to prevent any chance of passing it through the milk to the newborn that can cause undesirable side effects.
How to get Demerol (Meperidine HCL) prescription?
A doctor can prescribe Demerol (Meperidine HCL) for you by examining your type and intensity of pain. But you can even get t from our online store without a prescription. We strongly recommend you to avoid taking this drug without a doctor’s prescription to prevent any chances of fatal outcomes.
What is the legal status of Demerol (Meperidine HCL)?
Demerol (Meperidine HCL) is a controlled substance. It is sold under a proper prescription only for legal purposes because of its potential side effects.
In Australia, it is a Controlled drug(S8), Schedule I drug in Canada, Class A drug in the UK,Class B drug in New Zealand, Schedule II drug in the US, NArcotic Schedule I drug in the UN.