Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen)
$200.00 – $500.00
Buy Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen) online with secured and express global delivery. Oxycodone and Acetaminophen or Endocet which comes in tablet forms is primarily used for the treatment of pain. Specify dosage at checkout. We offer Endocet 2.5/325 mg, 5/325 mg, 7.5/325 mg, 10/325 mg, and 10/650 mg in packs of:
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
What is Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen)
Endocet is a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. From these ingredients, Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication which is also referred to as narcotic and Acetaminophen is a less powerful painkiller which acts as an enhancer for Oxycodone. The drug was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration first in the year 1976.
What are the different forms of Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen)
The different forms of Endocet or Oxycodone and Acetaminophen are as follows:
What are the other trade names of the Oxycodone and Acetaminophen
The trade names of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen are as follows:
Where to buy Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen)
You can purchase Endocet from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Endocet
Endocet is used for the treatment of moderate or severe forms of pain.
What is the dosage of Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen)?
Endocet is taken orally. Depending on the severity of pain and the response of the patient towards it, the doctor recommends the dose.
If the person is tolerant of the analogic opioid, then more dose is needed.
If the pain doesn’t reduce, the drug should be given at regular intervals on round the clock basis.
The dose for adults is 2 tablets Endocet of 2.5 mg/325 mg every 6
hours and the total dose must not exceed 4 grams.
Endocet 5 mg/325 mg; Endocet 7.5 mg/325 mg; Endocet 10 mg/325 mg can be taken 1 tablet every 6 hours, and the maximum dose must not exceed 4 grams.
Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen) Overdose
In case you forgot to take a dose and it is time for the next dose, then you should skip the missed one and follow your regular schedule instead of taking a double dose of Endocet.
If an overdose of Endocet occurs, it is essential to call the poison control center or seek medical attention immediately
The signs occurring at the initial stage of Endocet overdose include:
- Loss of appetite
- Nauseatic sensation and vomiting
- Pain in the stomach
- Confusion and weakness.
Symptoms of overdose are as follows:
- Slow breathing.
- Slower heart rate.
- Severe drowsiness.
- The weakness of the muscles.
- Cold and clammy skin
- Pinpoint pupils
- Chances of fainting.
What are the short and long-term effects of Endocet?
The side-effects of Endocet are as follows:
Its common side effects include:
- Experiencing headache, drowsiness, tiredness;
- The occurrence of nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation;
- The occurrence of blurred vision; or
- Dryness of mouth.
The severe side effects of Endocet are:
- Allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Since the drug contains, the breathing can be slowed down, which
may even lead to death in case of extreme weakness.
- The occurrence of shallow breathing, slow heartbeat.
- Experiencing light-headedness and feeling like you might pass out;
- The occurrence of confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- Experiencing seizure or convulsions.
- Facing problems with urination;
- The occurrence of infertility, missed menstrual periods, impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- The occurrence of problems in the liver such as nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice in which yellowing of the skin or eyes occurs.
- .Reduction in the cortisol levels which leads to nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
- The occurrence of serotonin syndrome, whose symptoms are agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
The following precautions must be taken while taking Endocet:
- This drug is habit forming in nature, so stick to the doctor’s advice regarding the dosage. Overdosage can lead to liver damage and death also.
- You should swallow the pill as a whole in order to avoid any chances of overdose, as this can lead to addiction and even death.
- If you had taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine, you should not take this drug.
- It can lead to serious withdrawal symptoms in the newborn if taken during pregnancy. So better avoid it
- If you have rashes, redness that spreads and causes peeling and blistering, then you should not take the medicine. Also, if you have an allergy towards acetaminophen or oxycodone you should not use it.
- Alcohol should be avoided while taking this drug as it can lead to drowsiness and slow down the breathing.
- Breastfeeding mothers should not use it as it can pass through the breast milk and cause undesired consequences in the newborn.
- If you have the following health issues, then you should not take the medicine:
Asthma or breathing problems or lung disease;
Blockage in the stomach or intestine which includes :
- paralytic ileus.
- Mental illness.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Migraine headaches
- Severe infections
- Liver disease, or if you drink alcohol daily.
- A history of drug abuse
- Kidney disease
- Urination problems;
- Problems in the gallbladder, pancreas, thyroid, or adrenal gland;
- A head injury, brain tumor, or seizures
- If you use sedative such as Valium.
How to get Endocet prescription?
By examining your medical condition and your degree of pain, the doctor may prescribe Endocet or Oxycodone and Acetaminophen 10/650 mg for you. You can purchase it from our store if you do not have the prescription also. But we recommend you to take this drug with the advice of a doctor only.
What is the legal status of Endocet (Oxycodone / Acetaminophen)?
This is a Schedule II drug in the US. It is safe to purchase it with a proper medical prescription.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills