Fentanyl Citrate Actiq (Lozenges)
$300.00 – $550.00
Buy Fentanyl Citrate (Actiq) lozenges online with secured global delivery. Fentanyl Citrate Actiq is primarily used for the treatment of pain in cancer patients. We offer Fentanyl Citrate Actiq in packs of 200mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg, 1200mcg, and 1600mcg.
What is Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
Fentanyl Citrate Actiq is an opioid medication which is used for the treatment of breakthrough pain experienced by cancer patients.
This medicine is generally recommended for those who have developed a tolerance toward other opioid painkillers.
What are the different forms or types of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
The different forms or types of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq are as follows:
- Sublingual tablets
- Patches that are placed under the skin
What are the other brand names, street names of Fentanyl Citrate?
The other brand names, street names of Fentanyl Citrate are as follows:
Where to buy Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
You can purchase Fentanyl Citrate Actiq from our online store. The product is shipped worldwide.
What are the uses of the drug Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
The use of drug Fentanyl Citrate Actiq is for the treatment of pain in cancer patients. This is used when the alternative methods of treatment are no more useful to the patient.
How Fentanyl Citrate Actiq works?
The principal therapeutic action of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq is analgesia. This effect is linked to the blood level of the drug when proper allowance is made for the delay into and out if the CNS.
The effective concentration and the concentration at which toxicity occurs rise with growing tolerance.
What is the dosage of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
Fentanyl Citrate Actiq is given in six dose strengths. Every unit is wrapped individually in a blister pack that is wrapped in such a way that it is child-resistant. The blister packs are packed in 30 per shelf carton. This is used after the patients are titrated to the appropriate dose.
Every dosage unit comes in white to off-white color. It is a solid drug matrix that is marked “ACTIQ”, with strengths written on them as
“200 mcg”, “400 mcg”, “600 mcg”, “800 mcg”, “1200 mcg”, or “1600 mcg”.The strength of the dosage os marked on the tag in the handle, the blister package as well as the carton.
Fentanyl Citrate Actiq Overdose
When a person takes Actiq outside prescription guidelines or for recreational purposes, then overdose occurs. This risk increases significantly in those individuals who combine ACTIQ with other substances, such as depressants like alcohol or sedatives.
The symptoms of Actiq overdose are as follows:
1. Reduced or stopped breathing.
2.The occurrence of blue lips and fingers.
3. Experiencing a cold, clammy skin.
4. Experiencing shakiness.
5.The occurrence of vomiting.
Naloxone can be used for the treatment of Actiq overdose. Since Actiq has a potent nature and is prescribed for the individuals with a baseline opioid tolerance, higher naloxone doses are needed.
What are the short and long-term effects of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
The adverse impacts of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq are as follows:
1. Experiencing life-threatening respiratory depression. Even death may occur of the breathing slows down.
2. It interacts with Benzodiazepines and Other CNS Depressants to cause severe side effects.
3.The occurrence of neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome
4. The occurrence of Serotonin Syndrome such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
5.The occurrence of adrenal Insufficiency.
6.The occurrence of severe Hypotension.
7. The occurrence of gastrointestinal Adverse Reactions.
8. Experiencing seizures.
9. Experiencing allergic reactions such as hives; facing problem while breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
10. Experiencing confusion and extreme drowsiness; or
11. The occurrence of a light-headed feeling or feeling like you might pass out.
12. Older adults, overweight persons, malnourished or debilitated persons may face serious side effects.
13. Fertility may be affected by men and women by the long-term use of opioid medication. Though this effect may not be permanent.
14. Experiencing insomnia.
15. Developing addiction towards the drug.
The following precautions must be taken while taking Fentanyl Citrate Actiq:
1. If you have taken MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days, then you must avoid taking the drug as it can lead to severe and unpredictable.
2. Since the drug causes dizziness or drowsiness,s avoid taking alcohol and driving vehicle or operating a piece of heavy machinery which are the activities that need complete alertness.
3. Special care must be exercised while administering the patients with the drug, who are suffering from a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or preexisting medical conditions that can lead to respiratory depression because in such case, even the normal therapeutic doses lead to the decrease in respiratory drive and then respiratory failure.
4. Inform the doctor about all your medical condition, so that he can advise if this drug is safe for you or not.
5. Mention about all the prescription, non-prescription and herbal medicines taken by you, so that the doctor can tell you if there are any chances of the interaction of the drug with your medicines.
6. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should avoid the drug to prevent any chances of occurrence of unwanted side effects.
How to get Fentanyl Citrate Actiq prescription?
By looking at the medical condition of the patient, the doctor may prescribe Fentanyl Citrate Actiq for the treatment of pain. If you do not have the prescription, then also you can purchase it from our online store. But we strongly recommend you not to take the drug without a doctor’s prescription as it can cause serious effects that may be life threatening too.
What is the legal status of Fentanyl Citrate Actiq?
Fentanyl Citrate Actiq is a controlled substance which has abuse liability similar to the other opioid analgesics. It is abused like the other opioid agonists. Keeping this in view, the drug is available only through a restricted program required by the Food and Drug Administration, which is termed as Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS). Other means are considered to be illegal because of its potential harmful nature.
200 mcg, 400 mcg, 600 mcg, 800 mcg, 1200 mcg, 1600 mcg