Fentanyl (Duragesic) Transdermal Patches
$150.00 – $440.00
Buy pure Fentanyl (Duragesic) online directly with secured and fast global delivery. Fentanyl (Duragesic) which comes in the form of patches, is primarily used for chronic pain in patients who have developed a tolerance towards the opioid treatment and also for recreation. We offer Fentanyl (Duragesic) in packs of:
75 mcg/h Patches
- 1 carton
- 2 cartons
- 3 cartons
100 mcg/h Patches
- 1 carton
- 2 cartons
- 3 carton3
What is Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
Fentanyl is an opioid that is taken as a pain medication as well as along with other medications for anaesthesia purposes. People also take it by mixing it with heroin and cocaine for recreation.
Duragesic’s generic formulations of 25, 50, 75, and 100 µg/h fentanyl transdermal systems were approved by the FDA first time
On 2008 July, the Duragesic patch’s design was converted from a gel pouch and membrane to “a drug-in-adhesive matrix designed formulation”. This significantly makes the illicit use of fentanyl tougher.
What are the different forms or types of Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
The different forms or types of Fentanyl (Duragesic):
- Nasal spray.
- Oral tablets.
- Patch on the skin.
What are the other trade names of Fentanyl?
The other trade names of Fentanyl:
Where to buy Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
You can purchase Fentanyl (Duragesic) from our online store. The product is shipped worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
The uses of drug Fentanyl (Duragesic)are as follows:
- It is used as a pain medication with other medicines for anesthesia.
- It is used by some people as a recreational drug, by combining it with heroin and cocaine. Its effects are seen in less than an hour or two. This is its illegal use.
- It is used for the medical purpose in the form of injection, as a patch on the skin, as a nasal spray, or in the oral form.
- It is used for the treatment of chronic pain in the patients who are tolerant to opioids. The pain must be severe enough to need long-term treatment and is not cured by other alternative treatment options.
How Fentanyl (Duragesic) works?
Fentanyl (Duragesic) patches operate by gradually releasing fentanyl through the skin into the bloodstream. It occurs n 48-72 hour, enabling the management of fairly long-lasting pain.
The transdermal absorption rate is constant at the temperature of the skin. The rate at which it is absorbed by the skin depends upon various factors such as the temperature of the body, type of skin, amount of fat in the skin and the placement of the patch. The individual rates of absorption are also affected by the delivery system opted by the different makers. They effectively handle breakthrough pain by acting fast.
What is the dosage of Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
Healthcare professionals with sufficient knowledge regarding the use of potent opioids for managing chronic pain can recommend Fentanyl(Duragesic).
For chronic pain 25-100 mcg/hr is reapplied 72 hours for achieving sufficient analgesia.
For hepatitic impairment:
For mild to moderate cases, i.e Child-Pugh A to B, you should begin with one half of the usual dose, monitoring closely the signs for respiratory and Central nervous system depression.
For severe cases i.e with Child C, the use should be avoided.
In case of Renal impairment:
For mild to moderate cases, you should begin with one half of the usual dose, monitoring closely the signs for respiratory and Central nervous system depression.
The use must be avoided in severe cases.
Fentanyl (Duragesic) Overdose:
This drug has risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even when taken at recommended doses. There are greater risks of death because of overdose from the extended-release opioid formulations. So, it is necessary to administer this drug carefully.
What are the short and long-term effects of Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
The adverse effects of Fentanyl (Duragesic ) are as follows:
- Chances of addiction, abuse, and misuse.
- The occurrence of life-threatening respiratory depression.
- Chances of accidental exposure.
- The occurrence of Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome
- The occurrence of interactions with Central Nervous System Depressants.
- Experiencing hypotensive Effects
- Occurrence of asthenia
- Experiencing confusion and anxiety
- The occurrence of constipation, diarrhea
- Experiencing dryness of mouth
- Nauseatic effect.
- Experiencing somnolence
- Occurrence of sweating
- Occurrence of vomiting
- Experiencing pain in the abdominal.
- Occurrence of anorexia
- Occurrence of apnea
- Experiencing depression
- Experiencing dizziness
- Occurrence of dyspepsia
- Occurrence of dyspnea
- Experiencing euphoria
- Feelings of fatigue
- Experiencing hallucinations
- The occurrence of a headache
- Occurrence of hemoptysis
- Experiencing hypoventilation
- The occurrence of influenza-like symptoms
- Experiencing nervousness
- Occurrence of pharyngitis
- Occurrence of pruritus
- The occurrence of upper infection in the respiratory tract
- Experiencing urinary retention
- Chances of accidental injury
- The occurrence of angina pectoris
- Experiencing reaction at the application site
- Experiencing back pain
- Occurrence of bradycardia
- Occurrence of bronchitis
- Experiencing cardiac arrest, ST-segment elevation
- Chances of entering into the coma
- Occurrence of fever
- Experiencing flatulence
- Experiencing hiccups
- The occurrence of mental clouding
- occurrence of Myocardial infarction
- Experiencing oliguria
- The occurrence of a paranoid reaction
- Experiencing paresthesia
- Occurrence of rash
- Occurrence of rhinitis
- Occurrence seizures
- Severe cardiac arrhythmias
- Occurrence of sinusitis
- Experiencing speech disorder
- Experiencing syncope
- Occurrence of tremor
- Occurrence of ventricular tachycardia
- Experiencing visual disturbances
- Experiencing warmness of face/neck/upper thorax, urticaria
- Experiencing weakness
How to get Fentanyl (Duragesic) prescription?
The doctor prescribes Fentanyl (Duragesic) only when the alternative treatment methods are unable to reduce the chronic pain. You can purchase this drug without the prescription also from our online store. But we strongly recommend you never to use this drug without the advice of an experienced physician as it can lead to severe outcomes and even death.
What is the legal status of Fentanyl (Duragesic)?
In the UK, the drug is categorized under the controlled Class A drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. It is a List I substance of the Opium Law in the Netherlands.
It is a Schedule II controlled substance per the Controlled Substance Act in the US, is a Schedule II controlled substance per the Controlled Substance Act.
It is a Schedule I drug in Canada’s Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
In order to reduce misuse of the drug, most of the health insurers have started requiring the precertification and/or quantity limits for this drug prescription
75 mcg/h patches, 1 carton, 75 mcg/h patches, 2 cartons, 75 mcg/h patches, 3 cartons, 100 mcg/h patches, 1 carton, 100 mcg/h patches, 2 cartons, 100 mcg/h patches, 3 cartons