$310.00 – $1,050.00
Buy Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen (5mg/300mg, 7.5mg/300mg, and 10mg/300mg for Vicodin and 5mg/325mg, 7.5mg/325mg and 10mg/325mg for Norco) online with secured and express global delivery. Please specify the required dose during checkout. Hydrocodone which comes in tablet or capsule forms is primarily used for the treatment of pain. We offer Hydrocodone in packs of:
What is Hydrocodone acetaminophen?
Hydrocodone is a semisynthetic opioid that is derived from codeine which is an opioid alkaloid found in the opium poppy. It is a narcotic analgesic that is orally taken for getting relief from moderate or extreme pain as well as an antitussive or cough suppressant.
The drug is generally prescribed in the United States where the
International Narcotics Control Board reported that 99% of the world supply in the year 2007 was consumed in the United States.
What are the different forms or types of Hydrocodone?
Extended-release capsule and extended-release tablet are the forms of the Hydrocodone (5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg/300mg for Vicodin and 5mg/325, 7.5mg/325mg and 10mg/325mg for Norco).
What are the other brand names of Hydrocodone?
The other brand names of Hydrocodone 10/325 mg are :
2. Zohydro ER®
Where to buy Hydrocodone?
You can buy Hydrocodone from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is used for relieving severe pain. People who require medicine for relieving severe round the clock pain for a longer duration and when the other treatments are not working, they are prescribed this drug.
It is also used as a cough suppressant.
When pain can be controlled by other medication, then in such cases Hydrocodone extended-release (long-acting) capsules or extended-release tablets must not be taken.
How Hydrocodone works?
Hydrocodone operates by altering the way in which the brain and the nervous system responds to the pain. It acts as a selective agonist of the μ-opioid receptor, which is the main biological target of the endogenous neuropeptide β-endorphin
What is the dosage of Hydrocodone?
The Hydrocodone drug is taken orally by mouth. The extended-release capsule is taken once every 12 hours and the tablet is taken once per day.
The medicine should be taken at the same time every day, strictly as per the doctor’s guidance. The medicine should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water completely after putting it in the mouth, without resoak, wet, or lick the extended-release tablets
Generally, the doctor recommends a smaller initial dose which is then gradually increased once every 3-7 days depending upon the intensity of pain.
The overdose of hydrocodone can lead to several unwanted side effects such as drowsiness, confusion, and nausea. Another fatal side effect is depressed or stopped breathing. In such cases, immediate medical attention must be sought or the poison control center must be called to prevent worsening of the situation. So, it is recommended to avoid larger doses from the beginning.
What are the short and long-term effects of Hydrocodone?
The side effects of Hydrocodone are as follows:
1.Occurrence of stomach pain.
2. Experiencing dryness of mouth.
4.The occurrence of a headache
5.Experiencing back pain
6.Tightening of muscles
7.Experiencing difficult, frequent, or painful urination
8.The occurrence of a ringing in the ears
9.Experiencing difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep
10.The occurrence of swelling in the foot, leg, or ankle
11. Experiencing uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
Some serious side effects of Hydrocodone are enumerated below:
1. Experiencing pain in the chest.
2.The occurrence of agitation, hallucinations in which a person sees things or hears voices that do not exist;
4.The occurrence of sweating.
6.Experiencing a faster heartbeat
7.The occurrence of severe muscle stiffness or twitching
8.Experiencing a loss of coordination
9.The occurrence of nausea, vomiting
10.Occurrence of diarrhea
10. Experiencing a loss of appetite.
11.The occurrence of weakness, or dizziness
12.Incapable of getting or keeping an erection
13.The occurrence of irregular menstruation
14.Experiencing a decreased sexual desire
15.swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
17. The occurrence of alterations in a heartbeat
18. Experiencing hives, itching
19.Facing problem while swallowing or breathing
You must exercise the following precautions while taking the
1. Sometimes the body becomes used to the drug, so the normal dosage won’t work. In such cases visit the doctor and state this so that he can increase the dose. But do not increase the dose on your own.
2. The drug should not be suddenly decreased as it can lead to withdrawal symptoms. These include restlessness, teary eyes, runny nose, yawning, sweating, chills, hair standing on end, muscle pain, widened pupils , irritability, anxiety, back or joint pain, weakness, stomach cramps, difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, fast breathing, or faster heartbeat.
So the doctor asks you to decrease your dose gradually.
3. If you need to undergo any laboratory tests, then the laboratory personnel must know that you are under this medication as this drug may affect the end results.
4. Since the prescription is not refillable, you should keep scheduled appointments with your doctor to prevent any chances of running out of hydrocodone. If the pain continues even after the recommended dosage duration, then you need to inform the doctor.
5. Inform the doctor about all the prescription, non-prescription, herbal medicines that you are taking so that he can tell you if there are any chances of drug interactions.
6. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should void taking this drug to prevent any chances of undesirable side effects on the baby.
How to get Hydrocodone prescription?
The doctor may recommend Hydrocodone for you depending on the type and intensity of the pain you are experiencing. You can purchase this drug without a prescription from our online store. But we strongly recommend you to avoid taking this drug without the guidance of a reputed physician to save yourself from any kind of undesirable consequences.
What is the legal status of Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is a controlled substance. So its manufacture, supplying, and possession is regulated. It is available legally through prescription because taking it for recreational purposes can lead to severe consequences and even death of the individual.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills