$250.00 – $750.00
Buy Norco (Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen) online with secured and express global delivery. Norco which comes in tablet forms is primarily used for relieving pain. 5/325, 7.5 mg and 10 mg are available. We offer all dosages of Norco in packs of:
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
What is Norco?
Norco’s ingredients are acetaminophen and hydrocodone of which hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication and acetaminophen is a comparatively low potent pain reliever which enhances the impact of hydrocodone. It is generally prescribed for persons suffering from pain.
Norco was manufactured by Watson Pharmaceuticals which is now known as Actavis Inc. In 1997, it was first approved by the Food and Drug Administration
What are the different forms or types of Norco?
The different forms of Norco:
- 7.5-325 mg
What are the other brand names, street names of Norco?
Norco combination is also available as follows:
- Lortab 10/325
- Lortab 5/325
- Lortab 7.5/325
- Lortab Elixir
Where to buy Norco?
You can purchase Norco from our online store. The product is shipped worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Norco?
Norco is used for the treatment of moderate to severe forms of pain.
Its off-label uses are for the treatment of a cough and insomnia
How Norco works?
Norco us an analgesic that operates by blocking some nerve cell receptors in the brain.
What is the dosage of Norco?
Norco must never be taken in larger amounts or for a longer duration.
The usual dosage for the adults is 1-2 tablets of 300 mg-5mg, to be taken orally every 4-6 hours as per the need. The maximum dose must not exceed 8 tablets a day.
The doctor can adjust the dose according to the intensity of pain and the response of the patient.
If it is used continuously, there are chances of development of tolerance to the drug.
If you forgot to take a dose, then take it as soon as you remember it. But if its time for the next dose then you should skip it but never take an extra dose to make up for the missed one.
If you take an overdose, even death can occur. So even if the medicine stops working, then you should inform the doctor instead of increasing the dose on your own.
The initial overdose symptoms include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, and confusion or weakness which later shows pain in your upper stomach, dark urine, and yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes.
Other symptoms are extreme drowsiness, pinpoint pupils, cold and clammy skin, muscle weakness, fainting, weak pulse, slow heart rate, coma, blue lips, shallow breathing, or no breathing.
In such cases, immediate medical attention is needed or the poison control center must be called.
What are the short and long-term effects of Norco?
The side effects of Norco are as follows:
- Experiencing allergic reactions such as hives; facing problem while breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- A rare side effect is that acetaminophen may produce a severe skin reaction that can be fatal.
- The occurrence of skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. In such cases, stop taking medicines containing acetaminophen again.
- The occurrence of shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- Experiencing a light-headedness and feeling like you might pass out;
- Occurrence of confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- Experiencing seizure or convulsions;
- The occurrence of easy bruising or bleeding;
- occurrence of infertility and missed menstrual periods;
- The occurrence of impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- Facing liver problems such as nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- Lowering the cortisol levels that leads to nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
- The occurrence of serotonin syndromes, such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Feelings of drowsiness, headache;
- The occurrence of an upset stomach, constipation;
- The occurrence of blurred vision;
- Experiencing dryness of the mouth.
What are the drug interactions of Norco?
Norco interacts with certain drugs causing severe side effect and even death. So you must avoid taking these drug while taking Norco.
These interactions are enumerated below:
- Opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine;
- Sleeping pills, muscle relaxer, sedative, tranquilizer, or antipsychotic medicine;
- Drugs which has an impact on the serotonin levels in your body – such as the medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting.
Following precautions must be taken while taking Norco:
Inform the doctor about all the prescription, and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products that you are taking, so that the doctor can tell if there are any chances of interaction.
- Hydrocodone can lead to slow down of the breathing. So, Norco must never be used in quantities larger than that prescribed by the doctor.
- Norco is habit forming in nature, so never share it with anyone else.
- Avoid taking the drug if you had taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine
- Taking higher doses of the drug can lead to damage of the liver or even death of the individual.
- Stop taking the drug immediately in case of skin redness or a rash that spreads and leads to the blistering and peeling.
- The pregnant woman and lactating mothers should avoid taking this drug.
- Inform the doctor about all your medical history before taking this drug so that he can tell if the drug is safe for you or not.
How to get Norco prescription?
Depending on your medical condition, the doctor can prescribe Norco for you. You can purchase it from our online store even without a prescription. But we strongly recommend you to avoid taking it without the guidance of a physician.
What is the legal status of Norco?
Norco is available as a prescription-only medicine as it is habit forming in nature, which can lead to serious side effects.
100 pills, 250 pills, 500 pills