$400.00 – $1,500.00
Buy Opana ER – 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 30mg, and 40mg online with secured and express global delivery. Opana which comes in tablet form is primarily used for the treatment of pain and relieving pulmonary anxiety in patients with dyspnea. We offer Opana -30mg & 40mg in packs of:
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
What is Opana ER?
Opana is a potent semi-synthetic opioid analgesic which was developed in Germany in the year 1914. It is recommended by the doctors for the people who suffer from any kind of moderate or severe forms of pain.
What are the different forms or types of Opana?
The different forms of Opana:
What are the other trade names Opana?
Numorphan, Numorphone, Oxymorphone are other names of other trade names Opana.
Where to buy Opana?
Opana ER 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 30mg, and 40mg can be purchased from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Opana ER?
The uses of drug Opana are as follows:
- For relieving moderate to severe pain.
- For relieving anxiety in patients with dyspnea that is associated with pulmonary edema which is secondary to acute left ventricular dysfunction.
How Opana works?
Opana operates in the brain to change the way in which the body feels and responds to pain.
What is the dosage of Opana?
Opana can be taken orally with or without food, 1 before or 2 hr after eating, or as per the doctor’s instruction. If you do not have any previous opioid experience, you should take 10-20mg orally daily every 4-6 hours and if required, 5mg can be taken every
4-6 hours. The doctor can change the dosage as per your response towards the treatment.
The overdose of Opana leads to symptoms such as feelings of passing out, facing problem in breathing, experiencing slow or shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, chances of entering into the coma. In order to prevent the situation from worsening, the poison center should be called immediately or the doctor’s attention must be sought.
What are the short and long-term effects of Opana?
The side effects of Opana are enumerated below:
- Occurrence of nausea
- Contracting of fever
- Experiencing constipation. You can prevent it by eating a diet rich in fiber, drinking sufficient water, and doing exercise.
- Profuse sweating
- Experiencing lightheadedness. You can avoid it by getting up slowly while rising up from a sitting or lying position.
- Experiencing dizziness or drowsiness.
Some of the serious side effects which need immediate medical attention are as follows:
- Experiencing mental or mood changes such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations.
- The occurrence of pain in the stomach or abdominal part.
- The occurrence of changes in the vision.
- Experiencing slow or fast heartbeat
- Facing problem in urinating
- Signs of non-working of the adrenal glands such as loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, weight loss.
- The occurrence of slow or shallow breathing
- Chances of fainting
- Experiencing seizure
- Experiencing severe drowsiness or difficulty waking up.
- The occurrence of symptoms of a serious allergic reaction which includes rash, itching or swelling of the face, tongue or throat.
You must take the following precautions while taking Opana:
- If you are suffering from nausea, you should lie down 1-2 hours after taking the medicine without making any head movement.
- If you take the medicine for a longer duration or take higher doses, then withdrawal symptoms may occur, so it is necessary that you should not to stop using the medicine suddenly. The doctor generally recommends a gradual reduction of the dose.
- It can result in addiction, mainly in the people having a substance disorder.
- If you have any kind of allergies, you should let the doctor know about it, to avoid facing problems because of the active ingredients of the medicine.
- You should let the doctor know about all the medical history so that the doctor can guide you accordingly and tell if you can take this medicine or not. If you have any of the following disorders, you should inform him without fail:
- If you ever had a head injury, tumor, seizures.
- If you have breathing issues such as asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD.
- If you have Gallbladder disease
- If you have Kidney disease
- If you have Liver disease
- If you have mental disorders such as facing confusion, depression, thoughts of suicide or have a history of a substance use disorder such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol.
- If you have stomach or intestinal problems such as blockage, constipation, diarrhea due to infection, paralytic ileus.
- If you havePancreatitis.
- If you have the problem in urinating due to an enlarged prostate.
- Opana causes dizziness, so you should avoid doing any work that needs alertness.
- You should let the doctor know about the medicines you are taking, whether it may be prescription, non-prescription, herbal supplements or vitamins so that the doctor can tell if there are
chances of any drug interaction.
- The old aged patients are more prone to the side effects of medication. So exercise special caution
- Pregnant women should avoid medicine as it can lead to a negative impact on the unborn baby.
- The drug can pass through the breast milk to the infant leading to undesirable side effects, so lactating mothers should avoid taking this drug.
How to get Opana prescription ?
By examining your medical conditions and type of pain, the doctor can prescribe Opana for you. You can purchase this drug from our online store even without a prescription. But we strongly recommend you not to take this drug without the advice of a doctor.
What is the legal status of Opana ER?
Opana is an S8 controlled drug in Australia, Schedule I drug in Canada, Anlage II in Germany because of which it is sold there by authorized traders and is not prescriptible.
It is a Class A drug in UK and Schedule II drug in the US.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills