$250.00 – $750.00
Buy Oxymorphone 5mg, 10 mg, 15mg, and 30 mg pills directly with secured and express global delivery. Specify dosage during checkout. Oxymorphone which comes in tablet form is primarily used for the treatment of pain, relieving anxiety in patients with dyspnea. We offer Oxymorphone in packs of:
What is Oxymorphone?
Oxymorphone is a strong semi-synthetic opioid analgesic or painkiller. It is developed in Germany in the year 1914. It is highly addictive in nature.FDA asked it to remove it from the US market in June 2017. The Endo International responded voluntarily removing the drug from the market but its generic versions of the extended-release are still available in the US for a prescription.
What are the different forms or types of Oxymorphone?
The different forms or types of Oxymorphone are 5mg, 10 mg, 15mg, 30 mg tablets.
What are the other trade names of Oxymorphone?
Numorphan, Numorphone, Opana, are the trade names of Oxymorphone.
Where to buy Oxymorphone?
You can purchase Oxymorphone from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Oxymorphone?
The uses of the drug Oxymorphone are enumerated below:
1.For the treatment of moderate to severe pain when the use of an opioid is not relevant.
2.For relieving anxiety in patients with dyspnea that is associated with pulmonary edema which is secondary to acute left ventricular dysfunction.
How does Oxymorphone work?
Oxymorphone works by affecting the brain by altering the way in which the body feels and responds to the pain.
What is the dosage of Oxymorphone?
This medicine should be taken by mouth without food 1 hour before or 2 hours after having food.
If you do not have any past opioid experience. then you should take 10-20 mg of the drug daily orally every 4-6 hours. If the need arises, 5mg can be taken every 4-6 hours.
Depending upon the response of the patient towards the drug, the doctor can alter it.
When there is an overdose of Oxymorphone, you can feel the symptoms of passing out, face problems while breathing, experience slow or shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, coma.
The poison control center must be called immediately in such case to prevent the situation from worsening.
What are the short and long-term effects of Oxymorphone?
You must be aware of the side effects of Oxymorphone before taking the drug. Its side effects are enumerated below:
2.Occurrence of vomiting
3.Occurrence of fever
4. Experiencing constipation which can be prevented by the intake of a diet rich in fiber, drinking sufficient water, and doing exercise.
5.The occurrence of excessive sweating
6. Experiencing lightheadedness. It can be avoided if you get up slowly while rising up from a sitting or lying position.
7. Experiencing dizziness or drowsiness.
Some of the serious side effects that require immediate medical attention are as follows:
1. The occurrence of mental or mood changes such as agitation, confusion, and hallucinations in which you see and hear things that are actually not there.
2. Experiencing pain in the stomach or in the abdominal part.
3. Experiencing changes in the vision.
4.The occurrence of a slow or faster heartbeat
5.Facing problem while urinating
6.The occurrence of signs of non-working of the adrenal glands such as loss of appetite, unusual fatigue, loss of weight.
7.The occurrence of slow or shallow breathing
10. The occurrence of severe drowsiness or facing trouble waking up.
11. The occurrence of the symptoms of a serious allergic reaction which includes rash, itching or swelling of the face, tongue or throat.
The precautions which one needs to observe before and while taking Oxymorphone are enumerated below:
1. If you are suffering from nausea, you should lie down for 1-2 hours after taking the medicine without making any head movement.
2. If the medicine is used for a longer duration or if high doses are taken, the withdrawal symptoms may occur, so you should not stop using the medicine all of a sudden. So, the doctor usually recommends reducing the dose gradually.
3. It can cause addiction in the people who have a substance disorder.
4. If you have any type of allergies, inform the doctor about it, to avoid facing problems because of the active ingredients of the medicine.
5. Tell about all your medical story so that the doctor can guide you accordingly. Inform him without fail, if you have any of the following problems.
Injury in the head, tumor or seizures.
Breathing problems such as asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD.
Mental issues such as confusion, depression, thoughts of suicide. History of a substance use disorder such as overuse of or addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Problems in the stomach or intestine such as blockage, constipation, diarrhea because of infection, paralytic ileus.
Problem while urinating because of an enlarged prostate.
6. The drug cause dizziness, so you must avoid doing any work that needs alertness, such as driving a piece of machinery or operating a heavy vehicle.
7. Inform about the medicines you are taking, whether it may be herbal, supplements, prescription or non-prescription medicines, so that the doctor can tell if there are chances of any drug interaction.
8. The older patients are more prone to the side effects of medication. So exercise caution while they are taking the medicine.
9. Pregnant women should avoid medicine to prevent any side effect on the unborn baby.
10. The drug can pass through the breast milk to the infant leading to undesirable side effects. So lactating mothers should avoid it.
How to get Oxymorphone prescription?
The doctor can prescribe oxymorphone for you, for the treatment of pain or dyspnea. If you do not have the prescription, you can purchase it from us. But we strongly recommend you to avoid taking this drug without the guidance of a doctor.
What is the legal status of Oxymorphone?
Oxymorphone is a controlled drug and is available with a proper prescription because of its severe habit forming nature.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills