Percocet (Oxycodone and Acetaminophen) Tablets
$300.00 – $950.00
Buy Percocet (Oxycodone and Acetaminophen) 2.5mg/325mg, 5mg/325mg, 7.5mg/325mg, and 10mg/325mg from our online with secured global delivery. Specify the dosage at checkout. Percocet which comes in tablet, form is primarily used for the treatment pain. We offer Percocet in packs of :
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
What is Percocet?
Percocet is a combination of oxycodone and acetaminophen. Oxycodone is the opioid pain reliever and acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever. The drug was first approved in the year 1976 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
What are the different forms or types of Percocet?
Percocet is pills are available in the following ration for Oxycodone Hydrochloride / Acetaminophen:
What are other brand names, street names of Percocet?
Other names in which Percocet is available are as follows:
Where to buy Percocet?
You can purchase Percocet 2.5mg/325mg, 5mg/325mg, 7.5mg/325mg, 10mg/325mg from our online store. This product is shipped worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Percocet?
Percocet is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains a opioid (narcotic) pain reliever (oxycodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Oxycodone works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen can also reduce a fever.
How do Percocet work?
Percocet consists of Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Oxycodone operates in the brain by changing the way in which your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen also works to reduce fever.
How do people take Percocet?
You can take Percocet with or without food. Nauseatic patients should take it with food. While using the liquid form of the drug measure it carefully and take the right amount. Stick to the dosage prescribed by the doctor to avoid addiction.
You must never take an excess dose of Percocet as it can be fatal for you. In case of an overdose, certain symptoms which occur are feelings of passing out and facing trouble while breathing. Other symptoms are the occurrence of slow or shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, coma, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sweating, stomach or abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, yellowing eyes or skin, the occurrence of dark urine.
If an overdose occurs, seek immediate medical help or call the poison control center. Till that time you can give the person naloxone, if available, to reduce the side effects.
What are the short and long-term effects of Percocet?
Before taking Percocet, you must know its benefits as well as the side effects which you might encounter. The following side effects can occur while taking Percocet:
- The occurrence of nauseatic sensation
- Occurrence of constipation
- Experiencing dizziness and feelings of lightheadedness.
Generally, these some common side-effects decrease with time, but one needs to contact the doctor if they worsen over time.
Some serious side-effects are:
- The occurrence of mood swings
- Feeling extreme pain in the abdomen.
- Facing difficulty while urination
- The improper functioning of the adrenal glands which results in a loss of appetite, feelings of tiredness and loss of weight.
- Sometimes rare allergic reactions might occur such as rash, itching or swollen face, tongue or throat, facing problem in breathing and extreme dizziness.
What are the drug interactions of Percocet?
There are drugs that might interact with Percocet, resulting in fatal side effects, so you should avoid taking them with Percocet. These drugs are enumerated below:
- The mixed opioid agonist/antagonists such as pentazocine, nalbuphine, butorphanol which are the medications for pain and naltrexone.
- Some medication can neutralize the impact of Percocet on the body, such as azole antifungals like ketoconazole, macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin, HIV medications like ritonavir, rifamycins like rifabutin, rifampin, drugs for seizure treatment like carbamazepine, phenytoin etc.
The following precautions need to be taken while taking Percocet,to enusre that you do not face any unwanted cnsequence while taking the medicine:
- You must inform the doctor regarding the medications you are taking and also if you are having any kind of allergies as the constituents of this medication might cause allergic reactions.
- Inform the doctor about the medical history of the patient before taking this medicine which includes disorders associated with the brain like tremors, seizure, problems related to breathing like asthma, sleep apnea, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), kidney problem, liver problem, mental disorders like confusion, depression, intestinal problems like constipation, diarrhea due to infection, etc., disease in the gallbladder and pancreatitis.
- Avoid driving or doing anything that requires alertness as it might cause accidents because the drug causes drowsiness. Aged patients should exercise extra caution if they experience dizziness and breathing problems.
- You can avoid dizziness by resting for 1-2 hours and preventing frequent head movements. Also, avoid drinking alcohol and other products containing alcohol.
- Diabetic persons or persons with liver problems, phenylketonuria (PKU) etc. need to be extra cautious by maintaining the right diet while taking the medication.
- Avoid the medication unless during pregnancy as it can hurt the unborn baby.
- Lactating mothers should not take this as it may pass to the baby through the milk and result in sleeplessness, feeding and breathing problems in the newborn.
- Avoid taking the medication for a longer duration as this might result in withdrawal symptoms while stopping the medication completely. So a gradual reduction of the dosage can prevent the withdrawal symptoms such as restless feeling, sweating, nauseatic sensation, pain in the muscles, runny nose and watery eyes.
- Take a fiber-rich food to prevent constipation. In severe cases, laxative can be taken with doctor’s advice.
How to get Percocet prescription?
Depending on the type and intensity of the pain and your medical condition, the doctor can prescribe Percocet for you. You can purchase this drug from our online store, even if you do not have the prescription with you. But we strongly recommend you to avoid taking this drug on your own, to avoid yourself from its potential side effects.
What is the legal status of Percocet?
Percocet is a schedule II drug in the US, which means it has a high potential for abuse, so it should be purchased with a prescription only, for safety purpose.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills