Roxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride tablets USP)
$350.00 – $950.00
Buy Roxicodone 5mg, 10mg, 15 mg, and 30 mg pills online with secured and express global delivery. Please select specify the required dose at checkout. Roxicodone which comes in tablet forms is primarily used for relieving pain. We offer Roxicodone in packs of:
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
What is Roxycodone (Roxicodone)?
Roxicodone is a narcotic pain reliever that dulls the pain perception center present in the brain. Thus the person feels less pain. It also has an impact on other body systems when high doses are taken.
What are the different forms or types of Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is available in the form of 5mg, 10mg, 15 mg, and 30 mg tablets
It is also available in the form of an oral solution, oral concentrate, oral extended release, oral capsule, compounding powder.
What are the other names of Roxicodone?
The generic name of Roxicodone is Oxycodone.
Where to buy Roxycodone pills?
You can purchase Roxicodone 5mg, 10mg, 15 mg, and 30 mg pills from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Roxicodone pills?
The uses of drug Roxicodone pills are enumerated below:
1.For relieving moderate to severe forms of pain
2.Used prior to surgery to sedate the patient and reduce the fear. It is not used for the treatment of the pain occurring after surgery unless the patient had already taken it before the operation.
How Roxicodone pills work?
Roxicodone pills work in the brain by changing the way in which your body feels and responds to pain.
What is the dosage of Roxicodone pills?
Usually, the Roxicodone dosage for adults is 10-30 mg to be taken every 4 hours depending upon the intensity of pain, patient’s response towards the medication as well as the size of the patient.
When the pain is severe, it may need 30 mg or even higher than every 4 hours.
In case the intensity of pain increases and tolerance is developed towards the drug then the dosage may be increased by the doctor gradually.
Roxicodone pills Overdose:
The overdose of Roxicodone pills can lead to serious side effects.
It generally occurs if the drug is injected or snorted leading to trouble breathing and death.
In case you miss a dose, and it is time for the next dose, never take double doses for compensation, instead skip it. Also, it should not be taken more often than prescribed by the doctor.
It is necessary to call the poison control center immediately to prevent the situation from worsening in case of an overdose.
What are the short and long-term effects of Roxicodone pills?
The side effects of Roxicodone pills are enumerated below:
1.The occurrence of an allergic reaction, such as rash; hives; itching;
2.EOccurence of redness, swelling, blistered, or peeling of the skin with or without fever;
3. Experiencing wheezing;
4. Experiencing tightness in the chest or throat;
5. Facing trouble while breathing, swallowing, or talking;
6.The occurrence of unusual hoarseness;
7.The occurrence of swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
8. Experiencing extreme dizziness or feeling like passing out.
9. Feeling confused.
10.occurrence of very hard stools that is referred to as constipation.
11. Experiencing very bad pain in the belly.
12. Feeling very tired or weak.
13. Facing problem while breathing, and occurrence of slow breathing, or shallow breathing.
14. Facing problem while passing urine.
15.The occurrence of a fast or slow heartbeat or a heartbeat that does not feel normal.
16. Experiencing seizures.
17.The occurrence of shakiness.
18.The occurrence of a change in eyesight.
19. Experiencing a chest pain or pressure.
20.The occurrence of hallucinations in which you see or hear things that are actually not there.
21Experiencing mood changes.
22.The occurrence of memory problems or loss.
23. Facing trouble while walking and speaking.
24.The occurrence of swelling in the arms or legs.
25. Feeling very sleepy.
27.The occurrence of Serotonin syndrome which is a very deadly health issue. This occurs if you take Roxicodone with drugs that are meant for depression, migraines, etc.
Its symptoms include agitation; change in balance; confusion; hallucinations; fever; fast or abnormal heartbeat; flushing; muscle twitching or stiffness; seizures; shivering or shaking; sweating excessively; very bad diarrhea, upset stomach, or throwing up; or a severe headache.
28. Experiencing a severe adrenal gland problem. this has symptoms such as extreme dizziness or feelings of passing out, very bad upset stomach or throwing up or feeling less hungry, tired, or weak.
Following precautions must be exercised while taking Roxicodone:
1. Persons allergic towards the drug or its ingredients should avoid it.
2. Inform about all your medical history to the doctor so that he can advise if you can take the drug without chances of any serious issue.
3.avoid taking alcohol while you are under the medication as it can make you feel dizzy or drowsy. Also, you must avoid doing any work that requires you to be alert such as driving a vehicle or operating a piece of heavy machinery.
4. Older adults are more sensitive towards the side effects such as confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, and slow/shallow breathing, so exercise caution while they are taking the drug.
5. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should avoid this drug to avoid any chances of serious outcomes.
6. If you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, phenylketonuria (PKU), or any other condition that needs you to limit the substances such as sugar, aspartame, and/or alcohol in your diet, then ask the doctor about using the drug safely.
7. Inform the doctor about all the prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and herbal products, so that he can tell you if there are any chances of drug interaction.
How to get Roxicodone pills prescription?
Depending on the intensity and type of pain, the doctor can prescribe Roxicodone 30 mg M/30 blue pills for you. If you do not have the prescription, you can purchase it from our online store. But we strongly recommend you to avoid taking the drug for any other purposes than that prescribed by the doctor as it can lead to fatal consequences and even death.
What is the legal status of Roxicodone 30 mg M/30 blue pills?
Roxicodone is a prescription-only drug. This is because of its adverse effects that occur on consuming it wrongfully such as for recreational purposes that can cause severe outcome and even death of the person.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills