Subutex (Buprenorphine) 4, 8, and 16 mg
$250.00 – $750.00
Buy Subutex (Buprenorphine) online directly with secured and discreet global delivery. Subutex which comes in tablet forms is primarily used for the treatment of pain and addiction. Specify dosage during checkout. We offer Subutex 4mg, 8mg, and 16mg in packs of:
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
What is Subutex (Buprenorphine)?
Subutex is the brand name of an opioid named Buprenorphine. It is prescribed for persons suffering from pain or those who are addicted to opioids. In 1981, the drug was approved for medical use in the United States. There were about 9.3 million prescriptions for this medicine in 2012.
What are the different forms or types of Subutex?
The different forms in which Subutex is available are as follows: 4, 8, and 16 mg tablets
It is also available in sublingual, patches, injection and impact forms.
What are the other trade names of Subutex?
Buprenorphine is another name of Subutex.
Where to buy Subutex (Buprenorphine)?
You can purchase Subutex from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Subutex (Buprenorphine)?
The uses of drug Subutex are enumerated below:
1.For reducing the sensation of pain.
2.For the drug treatment program. It helps in focussing on
recovery rather than the discomfort cause because of the withdrawal from opioids.
3. Also used for recreational purposes. This is done through injection or in the nose because of the high it produces. Sometimes it is used instead of heroin.
How Subutex works?
Subutex is a partial opioid agonist. It operates by binding to the opioid receptors for preventing the withdrawal symptoms in
the people who are addicted to opioids. This drug is safer and less addictive compared to methadone and has fewer chances of abuse.
What is the dosage of Subutex?
Subutex should be taken in a smaller amount or as per the doctor’s advice who may change the dose as per the requirement. Its sublingual form is taken for treating the addiction until the
When the doctor prescribes 2 tablets, you should place both of them under the tongue simultaneously and allow them to dissolve fully. You should avoid eating or drinking anything until it is dissolved completely.
Other forms in which
While treating for addiction, a combination of Subutex and naloxone is used for preventing misuse by injection.
The person generally feels relieved from pain in an hour and its impact remains for 24 hours.
Subutex (Buprenorphine) Overdose:
In case you missed a dose of Subutex, never take 2 doses to make up for the missed on. You should immediately seek the medical help or call the poison helpline, for preventing the matter from getting worse.
The symptoms of overdose include experiencing severe drowsiness or weakness, cold or clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, slower heart rate, weak pulse, very slow breathing, or chances of entering into a coma.
What are the short and long-term effects of Subutex?
The side effects of Subutex are enumerated below:
1. Experiencing an allergic reaction such as hives; facing problem while breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
2. The slow down of breathing and chances of death if it becomes too weak.
3. Immediate medical attention is required if breathing occurs with long pauses, along with the appearance of blue colored lips and if it is difficult to wake up the person.
4.The occurrence of constipation.
5. Experiencing nausea, vomiting.
6. Experiencing a headache.
8. Experiencing sleep problems or insomnia.
Some serious side effects of the medicine include:
1. The occurrence of opioid withdrawal symptoms such as shivering, goosebumps, excess sweating, feeling hot or cold, runny nose, watery eyes, diarrhea, pain in the muscle.
2. The occurrence of noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing.
3. Experiencing slow heartbeat or a weak pulse.
4. The feeling of light-headedness, as if you might pass out.
5. Experiencing pain in the chest, facing problem while breathing.
6.The reduction in the low cortisol levels which leads to nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, extreme tiredness or weakness.
7. Experiencing liver problems such as nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
8.The occurrence of serotonin syndromes, such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination,
nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
It is necessary to take the following precautions while taking Subutex, to make sure that you remain safe throughout the medication:
1. If Subutex is misused, it can lead to addiction, overdose or even death
2. If taken during pregnancy, it can cause serious withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
3. You must avoid alcohol while you are under the treatment as it may lead to serious symptoms or even death. Also, avoid doing any work that needs you to be alert such as operating a machine or driving a car because this can lead to serious injuries.
4. Handle the tablet with dry hands. Placed them under the
tongue and let them dissolve in the mouth, instead of chewing or swallowing it as a whole.
5. Blood tests should be done frequently for checking the functionality of the liver.
6. If you need to undergo surgery, you should inform the doctor that you are under this medication.
7. Avoid crushing, or breaking the tablet for inhaling or mixing it in liquid to inject into the vein as it can cause death.
8. Never stop taking the medicine suddenly because it can result in withdrawal symptoms. So, it should be reduced gradually.
How to get Subutex prescription?
Depending on the degree of your pain and addiction, the doctor can prescribe Subutex for you. You can purchase it from our online store without a prescription also. But we recommend you to avoid taking the medicine without the guidance of a doctor as it can lead to serious outcomes.
What is the legal status of Subutex (Buprenorphine)?
In Australia, it is a controlled drug, listed under S8, Schedule I drug in Canada, Anlage III drug in Denmark, Class C drug in UK, Schedule III drug in the US. This drug is legally purchased with a prescription.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills