Tramadol (Ultram) Pills
$300.00 – $6,150.00
Buy Tramadol (Ultram) 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg Pills online directly with secured and discreet global delivery. Specify the required dose during checkout. Tramadol which comes in tablet form is primarily used for the treatment of pain. We offer Tramadol pills in packs of:
- 100 pills
- 250 pills
- 500 pills
- 1000 pills
- 5000 pills
- 10000 pills
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is an opioid analgesic. This drug is used for the treatment of moderate or severe forms of pain. The German pharmaceutical company named Grünenthal GmbHIt had launched Tramadol in the market as “Tramal” in West Germany in the year 1977. After 20 years it was launched in the UK, US, and Australia.
What are the different forms or types of Tramadol?
Tradamol 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg pills are available. Its other available forms include liquids, syrups, drops, elixirs, and powders for mixing with water, capsules, tablets including extended release formulations, suppositories, compounding powder, and injections
What are the other trade names of Tramadol?
Ultram, Zytram are the trade names of Tramadol.
Where to buy Tramadol
You can purchase Tradamol 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg pills from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Tramadol?
The uses of drug Tramadol 200mg are as follows:
- For the treatment of moderate or severe forms of pain.
- It is sometimes used as a second line treatment for fibromyalgia
How Tramadol 200mg works?
Tramadol operates by binding to the μ-opioid receptor and acting as a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor or SNRI. It gets converted into Desmetramadol on entering into the body. The drug acts on the brain to alter the way in which the body feels and respond to pain.
What is the dosage of Tramadol?
You can take Tramadol by mouth with or without food or as per the doctor’s advice. It should be taken every 4-6 hours for getting relief from pain.
If you have nausea then it is better to take it with food after which you can lie down for about 1-2 hours. During this period you should avoid making head movements as it can reduce the nauseatic sensation.
The treatment is started with a low dosage of about 25mg and is increased as per the medical condition of the patient and his responsiveness towards the treatment.
The maximum dose must not exceed 400 mg per day. For persons above the age of 75 years, the maximum dose is 300 mg per day.
The overdose of Tramadol can lead to severe consequences which include feeling like passing out or trouble while breathing, slow breathing, slow/irregular heartbeat, coma, seizure.
The risk factors for Tradamol include depression, addiction, and seizures. There have been cases of death because of Tradamol overdose.
What are the short and long-term effects of Tramadol?
The side effects of Tramadol are enlisted below:
- Feelings of Malaise which is an uncomfortable feeling.
- The occurrence of vasodilation which is a cardiovascular issue.
- Occurrences of problems related to the Central Nervous System such as experiencing anxiety, confusion, coordination disturbance, euphoria, miosis, nervousness, sleep disorder.
- Experiencing gastrointestinal issues such as pain in the abdominal part, anorexia, flatulence.
- The occurrence of hypertonia which is a musculoskeletal problem.
- The occurrence of rashes.
- Experiencing visual disturbances.
- Experiencing urogenital problems such as symptoms of menopause, urinary retention.
Some very rare side effects are:
- Occurrence of allergic reaction in the body.
- Occurrence of anaphylaxis
- Experiencing a suicidal tendency
- Loss of weight
- Serotonin syndrome which has symptoms such as a change in the mental status, hyperreflexia, fever, shivering, tremor, agitation, diaphoresis, seizures, and coma.
- The occurrence of Orthostatic hypotension, Syncope, Tachycardia that are cardiovascular issues.
- The occurrence of abnormal gait, amnesia, cognitive dysfunction, depression, difficulty in concentration, hallucinations, paresthesia, seizure which are issues related to the Central nervous system.
- The occurrence of dyspnea which is a respiratory issue.
- Experiencing Stevens-Johnson syndrome/Toxic epidermal necrolysis, urticaria, vesicles.
The general side effects are as follows:
- The occurrence of allergic reactions which includes anaphylaxis, angioneurotic edema, and urticaria.
- Occurrence of bradycardia
- Occurrence of convulsions
- Experiencing drug dependence.
- Experiencing drug withdrawal which includes agitation, anxiety, gastrointestinal symptoms, hyperkinesia, insomnia, nervousness, tremors.
- Experiencing hyperactivity, hypoactivity, hypotension.
- Worsening of asthma
- Experiencing respiratory depression.
The following precautions must be taken while taking Tramadol hydrochloride:
- You should not take the drug for a longer duration and higher doses should also be avoided because this can cause withdrawal symptoms.
- The medicine should be stopped gradually by decreasing the doses, to ensure that withdrawal symptoms do not occur.
- If you take the medicine for a long time, it results in ineffectiveness. So, you should inform the doctor whenever the medicine doesn’t function well.
- Inform the doctor about all the prescription, non-prescription, and herbal products, which you are taking so that the doctor can tell if there are any chances of drug interaction.
- Older adults and children are prone to the side effects.
- After taking the medicine to avoid driving or running any machinery or doing any task that needs you to be careful because the drug can make you dizzy.
- The heart rhythm may be prolonged because of the drug which may lead to serious outcomes such as faster or irregular heartbeat. So, immediate medical attention is needed in such situations.
- Tell the doctor about your medical history so that he can provide the dosage accordingly.
How to get Tramadol prescription?
Depending on your medical condition and type of pain, the doctor can prescribe Tradamol for you, to reduce the intensity of pain. In case you do not have the prescription with you, still, then, you can purchase the drug from us. But we strongly recommend you not to take this drug without the advice of a physician.
What is the legal status of Tramadol?
Tramadol has been enlisted under the Schedule IV category of drugs under the federal Controlled Substances Act in the United States. In Australia, it is a Schedule 4 drugs which mean that is available with a proper prescription only, but it is not a Schedule 8 controlled Drug whole possession without authority is considered to be illegal like the different other opioids. In Sweden, it is a controlled substance and belongs to the same category as that of codeine and dextropropoxyphene, but can be bought using a normal prescription.
It is a Class C drug in the UK but is exempted from the safe custody requirement criteria.
100 Pills, 250 Pills, 500 Pills, 1000 Pills, 5000 Pills, 10000 Pills